Internship Business Development (Start Feb 2022) Apply now
About Object Embassy
Object Embassy is a young and quickly growing design furniture start-up that does things differently. We have a limited number of products and we only sell online, direct to the consumer. On the one hand we are creative, hyper entrepreneurial and not afraid to experiment (and fail). On the other hand we are very much data and process driven. By doing so we can offer top quality products for an honest price to 'design lovers' all over Europe.
Business Development Intern
We are looking for a Business Development Intern in Amsterdam. Within this role, you'll be helping with the further development of our international sales and creating a plan for new channels. And since there is little fun in only creating plans, you'll also be executing the plan! Besides that you're part of the core team and be working on loads of other smaller fun (and educational) projects.
What you'll be doing
- Assess new sales channels and develop plans for approaching these channels
- Validate your plan by executing it (learning by doing!)
- Build a contact database for your new plan
- Approach the new customers
- Create and optimise commercial materials to support the execution
- General business responsibilities
- Manage our 'gallery partners' project!
Who you are
- You're social, outgoing and well spoken (both in text and speech)
- You're a driven goal getter - you like to win!
- You are enrolled in a HBO or WO education in the field of economy, business or commerce (year 2 or higher)
- Fluent in English (Dutch, French or German are a plus!)
- Located in the Netherlands (we cannot provide relocation or housing)
- You have a more than average interest in (interior) design
- You're available for at least 4 months - 4 days per week
What we offer
- Opportunity to be involved and develop yourself in a quickly growing startup (and learn a gazillion things!)
- A great studio in the heart of Amsterdam South - and the option to work from home
- Work in a fun and relaxed environment, come as you are!
- The option to bring your pet to work!
- Friday afternoon drinks
- A competitive monthly compensation & free lunch!
- A fast, efficient and transparant application process
Are you excited after reading this and do you feel you fit the profile? Then wait no longer and apply now!|||Amsterdam|||Business Development||||||kD5aRMtXXEvF~ZdU|||INTERN|||EUR|||MONTH|||single|||400|||||||||true