Internship Graphic Design (Start Jul/Sep/Aug 2022) Apply now
About Object Embassy
Object Embassy, is a young (founded in 2020) and quickly growing design furniture start-up that does things differently. We have a limited number of products and we only sell online, direct to the consumer. On the one hand we are creative, hyper entrepreneurial and not afraid to experiment (and fail). On the other hand we are very much data and process driven. By doing so we can offer top quality products for an honest price to 'design lovers' all over Europe. We work with production partners in 4 different countries and sell our products in over 25 countries. Our fun & talented team is based out of our studio in Amsterdam.
What you’ll be doing
- Working on branding, fine-tuning the look and feel of our website and social media
- Creating visual content: graphic design (essential!) & photography (bonus!)
- Having a say in the art direction of our next projects (from conception to promotion)
- Social media content planning and creation
- Assisting on and perhaps conducting shoots
- Attending regular team meetings
Who you are
- You’re currently a student enrolled in a (HBO/MBO) Graphic Design program
- You're available for at least 4 months - 4 days per week.
- You are able to provide a portfolio of previous work, concrete graphic design skills are a must
- Located in the Netherlands (we cannot provide relocation or housing).
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus.
- You take responsibility for your work and are a proactive solution-finder
- You can take initiative and are able to work both independently and as part of a team/pair
- Proficient user of Adobe suite: Photoshop, Lightroom, InDesign & Illustrator
- Digital-native, you know social media and its current trends
- Affinity with art, design, photography and fashion culture
- Bonus: experience in studio photography!
What we offer
- Opportunity to be involved in a brand in its infancy, have a real impact on it’s direction
- A varied, flexible role that gives you a true insight to how a small business operates
- A studio in the heart of Amsterdam
- Photography studio to use as much as you want
- Work in a fun and relaxed environment, come as you are
- Friday afternoon drinks
- A free Swapfiets
- A competitive monthly compensation and free lunch
- A fast, efficient and transparent application proces