Communications, Social Media & Styling Intern (start February 2021) Apply now
If you're excited about social media and have a genuine interest in styling & interior design, then look no further. Because from February first 2021 we are looking for you to join our band!
About Object Embassy
Object Embassy was founded early 2020 and is growing super fast! We are a new furniture brand with only one type of chair which we only sell online direct to the consumer. We're a fun, young Dutch team based out of the center of Amsterdam (the production of our chairs happens in another part of the world). And now we are looking for an enthusiastic intern who can take our communications and social media to the next level!
About the internship
As our communications & social media marketing intern you're responsible for optimising and executing our social strategy (think: Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook & Linkedin). But don't worry, you're not alone in this. We will mentor and help you along the way! Besides your social media and communications responsibilities you're part of our core team and you get to help with a super big variety of different activities.
Below you can find an overview of your responsibilities, what profile you would ideally have and what we offer.
What you'll be doing
- Optimize social media strategy (with the necessary guidance from us)
- Create content like posts, win-campaigns, copy, photo's, artwork, etc for our social media
- Organise and execute photoshoots
- Set-up collabs with influencers and other people that have a relevant audience
- Create content for our email campaigns
- Help out with questions from customers and partners
- General business responsibilities
Who we're looking for
- You are creative, well organised and have eager to learn with a can-do attitude!
- You understand and enjoy social media like no other!
- You enjoy taking pictures and have a sense for composition and style
- You are familiar with Adobe software like Photoshop and Indesign
- You have affinity with interior design (do you know/like the brands Hay, Vitra or Fest?)
- You have a great level of English. Nederlands is een plus!
- You are available for a minimum of 4 months - and 4 days per week (of which you can work 1 day from home, if you like)
- You are enrolled in or have just finished an education in journalism, communications, styling, (digital) marketing, design, media, business or similar
What we offer
- Opportunity to be involved and develop yourself in a quickly growing startup (and learn a gazillion things!)
- Work in a fun and relaxed environment, come as you are!
- The opportunity to contribute your own ideas, and see the direct effect of these ideas and actions
A great office and studio in the center of Amsterdam - and the option to work from home.
Are you excited after reading this and do you feel you fit the profile? Then wait no longer and fill in the form below and upload your CV!2021-01-31|||Amsterdam|||Marketing & PR||||||wGX3iZ8yyKgRBQDA|||INTERN|||EUR|||MONTH|||single|||400|||||||||false