Internship Customer Success (Start Jan/Feb 2022) Apply now
About Object Embassy
Object Embassy is a young and quickly growing high-end design furniture start-up that does things differently. We have a limited number of products and we only sell online, direct to the consumer. On the one hand we are creative, hyper entrepreneurial and not afraid to experiment (and fail). On the other hand we are very much data and process driven. By doing so we can offer top quality products for an honest price to 'design lovers' all over Europe.
Customer Success Intern
We are looking for a Customer Success Intern in Amsterdam. Within this role, you’ll be a valuable part of our Customer Success team! You will be co-responsible for arranging product shipments, starting shipping investigations and keeping contact with our customers and partners from all over Europe. In this role you’re always trying to make the customer happy and going the extra mile for them! Besides that, you're part of the core team and will be working on loads of other smaller fun (and educational) projects.
What you'll be doing
- You help answer questions from existing and future clients (by email, chat and phone).
- You make sure that our shipments run smoothly and help fixing any issues that may occur.
- You keep close contact with our logistics and warehousing partners.
- You evaluate our current customer service processes, identify improvements and implement them together with your team.
- You help with stock management of our warehouse and Pop-up store.
Who you are
- You have excellent communication skills both written and verbally (English & Dutch).
- You’re a service oriented goal getter! You’re only happy when the customer is happy!
- Located in the Netherlands (we cannot provide relocation or housing).
- You’re enrolled in a MBO/HBO education.
- You're available for at least 4 months - 4 days per week.
- Experience in webshop CMS (like Magento, Lightspeed, Hubspot or Shopify) is a plus!
What we offer
- Opportunity to be involved and develop yourself in a quickly growing startup (and learn a gazillion things!)
- A great studio in the heart of Amsterdam
- Work in a fun and relaxed environment, come as you are
- The option to bring your pet to work
- Friday afternoon drinks
- A free Swapfiets bike
- A competitive monthly compensation & free lunch
- A fast, efficient and transparent application process.
Do you feel you fit the profile like a glove? Then wait no longer and apply today and we’ll get back to you soonest!|||Amsterdam|||Customer Success||||||2NVHS5fW5~.I4ql5|||INTERN|||EUR|||MONTH|||single|||400|||||||||true